Terms & Conditions
- The traveller/agent is responsible for obtaining any necessary visas and travel permits
- The traveller/agent is responsible for determining what, if any, vaccinations, health or safety precautions are necessary or recommended
- The traveller/agent is responsible to have a 72 hrs Medical Document indicating that the traveller is COVID 19 NEGATIVE upon arrival.
- All quotations and confirmations are based upon the information provided at the time of confirmation. It is incumbent upon the traveller/agent to ensure all details are correct. C Africa Safaris & Tours cc will accept no responsibility for any omissions once the traveller/agent has agreed to the final confirmation.
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen increases even following confirmation.
- We further reserve the right to amend/change the itinerary owing to circumstances beyond our control and to ensure the continued enjoyment of the travel program/itinerary.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to arrival date: 10 % cancellation fee
- 44 – 31 Days prior to arrival date: 15 % cancellation fee
- 30 – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 35 % cancellation fee
- 14 – 08 Days prior to arrival date: 50 % cancellation fee
- 07 – 01Days prior to arrival date: 75 % cancellation fee
- No shows: 90 % cancellation fee
Please note that all amendments and cancellations have to be received AND RECONFIRMED in writing by C Africa Safaris & Tours cc and Safaris. Our cancellation conditions will be strictly enforced in accordance with our standard terms and conditions.
Guests can change or cancel the booking up to 61 days prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason. (Medical Documents required) For some accommodation/activity’s bookings, exclusions and penalties may apply. Guests who cancel but submit a rebooking will receive a credit toward future travel valid only for a period of 12 Months, after which the Credit will be forfeited. Applicable price of new journey applies. Guest is responsible for insurance and other related costs. All other standard terms and conditions apply to the booking.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the full package/services quoted becomes due and payable upon confirmation of any reservation. Deposits can however be re-allocated once within a period of 12 months of the original Travel Date.
- Final balances become payable and must be received no later than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Where reservations are made within 30 Days of date of arrival, full payment is due within 72 hours of confirmation.
All children under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Note that some accommodations require that children below a certain age share a room with an adult and that not more than 2 Children to share a room.
All minors travelling through Namibia, Botswana and/or South Africa borders will be required to produce certified copies of unabridged birth certificates and valid passports. In the event that one parent is not travelling with the child, the other parent’s affidavit consenting to such travel should be availed. However, an affidavit will not be required if the father’s name does not appear on the child’s birth certificate.
Guests travelling with children who are not related are recommended to carry documentation which provides evidence they have permission to travel with the child. CAST cannot be held responsible should the guest, child or any member of the travelling party be denied entry to a country due to non-compliance with a country’s requirements. If guest, child or any member is denied entry to Namibia/Botswana etc., the standard Cancelation Policy applies.
Force Majuere Policy
Force majeure means unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of this company or the control of our suppliers, the consequence of which neither CAST nor its suppliers, could avoid even with all due care, including, but not limited to, war or threat of war; riot; civil strife; terrorist activity (actual or threatened); industrial dispute; technical problems with transport, machinery or equipment; outages or power failures; natural or nuclear disaster; fire, flood, drought or adverse weather conditions; pandemics, epidemics or outbreaks of illness.
In the event of a cancellation or material alteration to the journey as a result of the circumstances as described in this section, CAST may in its sole discretion:
- offer the guest(s) alternative travel arrangements or products of comparable standard as may be appropriate in the circumstances. CAST will provide a travel credit (within a period of 12 months) to the guest equal to the value of the trip less any sums CAST is not able to recover from any supplier.
CAST cannot assume responsibility for any other travel related costs like insurance, visas and other travel arrangements, etc.
- Where supplier terms vary, we reserve the right to amend our cancellation and payments policy. This will be notified to you upon confirmation.
- In the event that payments are not received by C Africa Safaris & Tours cc on the due date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking in full and apply our cancellation policy in accordance with the above.
- Dietary requirements can only be accommodated if communicated at booking stage
- All outdoor excursions & tourist attractions and flights are weather permitting.
- Rates are subject to change due to NAD & ZAR currency fluctuation.
- No services are currently held. All services are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking.
- General check-in time at Establishments is 14h00 whilst check-out time is 11h00.
- Should clients need to carry medication, they should ensure that they have a doctor’s letter to prove that the drugs are medically necessary and for the personal use of the client.
- Hotel grading’s listed is based on grading allocation by the Namibian Tourism authorities and do not reflect the same standards as Europe.
- The accommodation is subject to availability at date of booking. We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation of similar or higher standard.
- Smoking is not permitted on board the touring vehicle. Comfort stops are included en route
Guest must sign an acknowledgement attesting to their fitness to travel and agreeing to comply with all health protocols as directed by CAST staff during their journey. Guest may not travel if they have tested positive for COVID-19, 14 days prior to departure; standard cancellation terms will apply. Guest must maintain adequate physical distancing and frequently wash or sanitize hands during their journey. Masks are required in vehicles (each guest needs to provide their own masks), indoor spaces, and any outdoor spaces where physical distancing is not possible and in accordance with local regulations. Noncompliance with these measures will result in not being able to continue on the journey. Guest voluntarily accepts all risks and related expenses in the event that they or any member of their travelling party require testing, quarantine or become infected with COVID-19
The thoughts and ideas suggested in any of our itineraries are intellectual property of C AFRICA SAFARIS & TOURS CC and are subject to the applicable copy right laws. The whole or partial duplication as well as any forwarding to third parties without prior consent of C AFRICA SAFARIS & TOURS CC is not allowed.