Namibia 9 days - Private Guided
Our program takes in Sossusvlei at the Namib Naukluft Park, coastal town of Swakopmund (with a Living Desert Tour), on to the rock engravings at Twyfelfontein and the Damara Living Museum. A slight detour takes us to Grootberg where we have an afternoon scenic drive before travelling to a Himba Village and on to the AfriCat Foundation at Okonjima.
Rates are valid: 01 November 2021 – 31 October 2022
from NAD84 010.00 per person based on 2 people travelling
from NAD65 140.00 per person based on 4 people travelling
from NAD56 450.00 per person based on 6 people travelling
from NAD51 093.00 per person based on 8 people travelling
- Services of a Namibian English speaking guide
- Applicable vehicle relating to groups size
- All national Park and sightseeing entrance fees
- Water on board vehicle
- Accommodation as listed
- Meals: breakfast from day 2 till breakfast on last day – with exclusion of Windhoek & Swakopmund
- International & regional flights into Namibia
- Insurance – compulsory for travel
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals: excludes dinner in Windhoek, 1 x lunch in Swakopmund, 2 x dinner in Swakopmund) along with any drinks at meals and alcoholic beverages.
- Guide gratuity.